Friday, August 28, 2009

Mr. Monotony


Hello, friends, family, arch enemies etc. At the request of nobody, I have decided to set up a blog. It seems to be the new, fun and trendy thing to do, so I decided to hop on the band wagon.

I have recently decided I'm going to try and lead more exciting life, or at least the appearance of one. Somehow, whenever anything exciting happens, I'm either absent from the location of excitement, or I am without a camera. So my goal now is to take a camera with me as often as possible, so I can photograph the mundane and unexciting, and then blog about it. (see side picture.)

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking that you might want to consider changing your background to something pink?? Perhaps with hearts? I look forward to you posting more entries. We'll just see if you can manage to make Utah look even a teeny bit interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Ben...anything can be interesting, even Utah...maybe.

    I look forward to your exciting adventures. Have you heard of Windows Live Writer? It is a program you download and you type up your blog entry and publish it. You have more options than when just using bloggers composing spot. Oh, and it's a free program. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BenjiMAN! I'm so excited to see that you've decided to bore us with your antics through blogging. Now, you're just like the rest of us. :-)
    Oh, and lots of computers come with Windows Live Writer and it is really cool so Terri was right about something.

    ReplyDelete