Monday, November 9, 2009

Something extremely annoying this way comes.








Hello everyone,



After months of keeping you all in deep suspense, I have once again decided to bore you with my adventures.







I haven't really been up to alot lately, although I did venture into the unknown world of Portland, Oregon at the end of September. I went to get away from family, and other pesky annoyances but, as usual my cousin Becca thought it would be fun to stalk me everywhere I went. Here is unflatering picture of us at the beach.




I really enjoyed my time in Portland, mocking people on the street and the like. Mostly I enjoyed just hanging around and talking with my extremely boring cousins Becca and Dan, and my extremely awesome 2nd cousin, Elliot the Grand. (Pictured below being "Grand".)






Something unrelated, and but nearly as exciting, was venturing to Temple Square 3 times within one week! I went on date with a good friend of mine, about 2 Friday's ago. We went and saw the Joseph Smith Movie(which was my first time seeing it the whole way through.) After that we decided to eat Pie Pizza in SLC, near the U of U campus. Its really neat pizza shop, thats under a pharmacy. My other two trips to Temple Square included : Waiting an hour to eat at Applebeess, and another hour for the food, watching two nineteen year-old boys kiss a statue of emma smith, and watching the Joseph Smith Movie two more times :D

1 comment:

  1. That's cool that you went to Portland. I've heard Portland is pretty cool even if they have no morals there.

    Temple Square three times in one week, no biggie. I think you should try Temple Square 14 times in one week.

    ReplyDelete